MOT Centre Manager Training
This course is taken over two days, finishing with a multi-choice exam. The exam is made up of 35 questions, requiring a pass rate of 80%.
We recommend reading sections of the MOT Testing Guide before attending the course.Please contact us for sections recommended.
Important, DVSA now require a CBS check from those applying to be an AE or AEDM.
- Manage the legislative and compliance requirement of a Vehicle Test Centre
- Deal with customer service problems within a test centre
- Develop and supervise staff within a test centre
- Understand test centre quality systems and quality audits
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the MOT Testing Guide
Who Should Attend
This course is for new garage owners of MOT sites or anyone requiring the AE and AEDM role.
Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
|Duration :||2 Days (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IMI004|
|IMI Level :||3|
|Price :||£600.00 + VAT|
|August 2022||Monday 15th||5 Places Available||15th - 16th August 2022|
|November 2022||Monday 21st||6 Places Available||21st - 22nd Nov 2022|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.