Hybrid/EV Level 2 Training
This course is taken over two days, finishing with n workshop test and online exam. The exam is made up of 35 multiple choice questions, requiring a pass rate of 60%.
- Understanding the different types of Hybrid/electric/extended rangers/parallel and series drives.
- Understanding main components of HV, EV and PHEV and example layouts.
- Risks of H-voltages AC/DC, understanding the control of the invertors, Stroke simulated braking systems, Atkinson cycle engines, transmission systems.
- How to stay safe, shut down procedures for many makes of vehicles and understanding the importance of manufactures' information.
- Ohms law, electrical circuits, checking procedure to ensure vehicle is safe!
- Health and safety and preparing workshops for vehicle dismantling.
- Vehicle reinstatement after repair.
- Practical demonstration shutting a vehicle down and testing for zero voltages.
- Practical tests and oral examination to include an online test.
Who Should Attend
Course is designed for a suitably qualified technician.
Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
|Duration :||2 Days (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IMI001|
|IMI Level :||2|
|Price :||£400.00 + VAT|
|June 2021||Monday 28th||4 Places Available||28th & 29th June 2021|
|July 2021||Wednesday 21st||4 Places Available||21st & 22nd July 2021|
|September 2021||Monday 6th||4 Places Available||6th - 7th September 2021|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.