Hybrid/EV Level 2 Training
This course is taken over two days, finishing with n workshop test and online exam. The exam is made up of 35 multiple choice questions, requiring a pass rate of 60%.
- Understanding the different types of Hybrid/electric/extended rangers/parallel and series drives.
- Understanding main components of HV, EV and PHEV and example layouts.
- Risks of H-voltages AC/DC, understanding the control of the invertors, Stroke simulated braking systems, Atkinson cycle engines, transmission systems.
- How to stay safe, shut down procedures for many makes of vehicles and understanding the importance of manufactures' information.
- Ohms law, electrical circuits, checking procedure to ensure vehicle is safe!
- Health and safety and preparing workshops for vehicle dismantling.
- Vehicle reinstatement after repair.
- Practical demonstration shutting a vehicle down and testing for zero voltages.
- Practical tests and oral examination to include an online test.
Who Should Attend
Course is designed for a suitably qualified technician.
Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
|Duration :||2 Days (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IMI001|
|IMI Level :||2|
|Price :||£400.00 + VAT|
|September 2020||Monday 28th||4 Places Available|
|October 2020||Monday 5th||4 Places Available|
|November 2020||Monday 23rd||4 Places Available|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.