VAG Key Programming
Key programming on the VAG range of vehicles can be the most complex to understand due to the varying range of protocols used and the different programming methods adopted. Once you have a full understanding of the procedures, key and remote programming can be relatively straight forward.
Therefore, we suggest that you attend one of our special one day training courses designed specifically to enable you to understand the varying systems, maximise your programming abilities and get the best from your equipment.
VAG programming procedures include K line, Canbus, Precoded, UDS and the latest Smart key systems on Audi vehicles. The training offers a mix of theory and practical on the different protocols used. It takes a methodical path through the history of VAG key programming, starting with K Line then moving onto Canbus and covering Precoding transponders.
Once a full understanding of these systems are attained, the training will move onto the latest UDS dash programming and onto the latest Smart key programming used on Audi vehicles from 2010+.
This training takes the myth out of VAG programming and gives you the all the tools you require to maximise your programming opportunities.
- Introduction to VAG key programming protocols
- Systems installed by model and year
- Pincode reading methods and equipment used
- Understanding K Line systems, pincode reading, transponders and remote programming methods
- Understanding Canbus systems, pincode reading, transponders and remote programming methods
- Precoding transponders, differences in equipment, scanning systems and writing
- Understanding UDS systems, additional and lost key scenarios, pincode reading, dash removal, transponders and remote programming methods
- Understanding Smart key systems, additional and lost key scenarios, pin code reading, emulator keys and remote programming methods
- Understanding the hardware used in the various systems including, MVPPro, Smart Dongle, Smart Aerial, AD900Pro (Cyclone), Zed-FULL, Miraclone, Supervag and Vag Tacho
- Understanding the various transponders used and the precoding methods
- Using KeyDIY remote emulation for VAG vehicles
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses Advanced Diagnostics (MVPPRO / AD100PRO) and/or IEA (Zed-FULL) key programming equipment and wants to achieve a full understanding of VAG key & remote programming opportunities, including the latest Audi Smart key system.
NCFE accredited level 4
|Duration :||1 Day (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :|
|NQF Level :||4|
|Price :||£250.00 + VAT|
|June 2019||Wednesday 5th||6 Places Available|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.