Key and Remote Repair
Offering a service to repair and refurbish vehicle remotes can add an additional service and valuable income to your current business. Car remotes are very expensive and often fail for simple reasons such as broken casing, worn rubbers, failed switches or just a flat battery.
The Key and Remote Repair Service package offers everything required to start a comprehensive repair and refurbish service.
- Electrical testing training, voltage reading and continuity testing
- Remote disassemble and rebuilding methods
- Battery testing and replacement
- Battery Desoldering & Soldering skills
- Circuit board testing and switch replacement
- Remote synchronising methods and manual programming
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for key cutting shops, garages and locksmiths that want to offer a repair service for vehicle keys and remotes. Whether you currently offer vehicle key cloning, key programming or neither, offering repairs to car keys and remotes can be lucrative to your business and an ideal addition to your current service.
NCFE accredited level 2
|Duration :||1/2 Day (9am - 12.30pm)|
|Course Code :||IIQ3705|
|NQF Level :||2|
|Price :||£150.00 + VAT|
Book Together with the Key Cloning Silca RW4+ & ID48 Course
As this course meets the needs of the key cutting shops, cobblers shops, ironmongers and other shops that often get the opportunity to offer key & remote service, this course runs on the same day as the Key Cloning Silca RW4+ & ID48 course, and if booked together will be discounted by £25.00.
|July 2019||Monday 8th||6 Places Available|
|September 2019||Monday 16th||6 Places Available|
|November 2019||Monday 18th||6 Places Available|
Key and Remote Repair Kit
Buy a complete repair solution, including the above training, at an extra special price. The Key and Remote Repair Kit includes a comprehensive tool kit to carry out the stripping, test and repair of the majority of remotes.
Included in the kit is a starter pack of batteries, remote shells, buttons, switches and key blades to cover a huge range of vehicle remotes.
Repair Parts Included
- Range of remote batteries > 200 batteries - 20 different types
- Selection of remote shells > 1 of each of 28 different cases
- Selection of remote rubber buttons > 4 of each of 11 different rubbers
- Selection of remote switches > 5 of each of 11 different switches
- KB360E blade kit > 2 of each of 36 assorted blades
- KB361E horsehoe key kit > 2 of each of 12 assorted blades
- Continuity / Voltage tester
- IR and radio frequency remote tester
- Remote key vice
- 15W soldering iron
- Soldering workstation and magnifier
- Soldering mat
- Solder, braid and flux off accessories
- Jewellery screwdriver set
|Part Number :||KRRK|
|Price :||£795.00 + VAT|
|To Purchase :|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.