Fiat Key Programming
Key programming on the Fiat range of vehicles gives huge opportunities for Autolocksmiths and key programmers, enabling them to offer an outstanding service and maximise their income.
The Fiat protocol uses a Precoded transponder, therefore ordering new keys and remotes from a dealer requires the key/remote to be ordered from Italy. This often takes 7 to 10 days and can cost up to £300 for a remote key.
The training covers pincode reading, transponder precode reading, remote emulating and key programming on the full range of Fiat vehicles, enabling you to create a fully working remote key without the need to order keys / remotes, and enabling you to complete the work immediately by the roadside.
- Introduction to Fiat key & Remote programming
- Systems installed by model and year
- Pincode reading methods and equipment used
- Reading Precoding from the OBD socket, BCM or on some occasions via EEPROM
- Precoding transponders, differences in equipment methods and transponder writing
- Understanding the hardware equipment used in the various systems including, MVPro, Smart Dongle, Smart Aerial, AD900pro (Cyclone), Zed-FULL
- Using Zedfull remote emulation for Fiat vehicles with 1,2 or 3 buttons
- Methods and procedure for key & remote programming
Who Should Attend
Anyone who uses Advanced Diagnostics (MVPPRO / AD100PRO) and/or IEA (Zed-FULL) key programming equipment and wants to maximise their opportunities with Fiat key & remote programming.
NCFE accredited level 4
|Duration :||1 Day (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :|
|NQF Level :||4|
|Price :||£250.00 + VAT|
|June 2019||Thursday 6th||6 Places Available|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.