Eeprom & Microprocessor Programming
EEPROM programming is an excellent extension to any auto locksmith's services. The ability to be able to read a pincode or create a transponder directly from the immobiliser gives a profitable additional skill to the experienced auto locksmith.
An in-depth training course enabling students to carry out eeprom programming services. Includes eeprom / microprocessor removal, reading, writing and resoldering using a variety of equipment.
A training course with a high practical content and hands-on training.
- Immobiliser systems - how they work
- Eeprom / Microprocessor systems and their operation
- Reading eeprom / microprocessors using Zed-FULL and other tools
- Writing eeprom / microprocessors using Zed-FULL and other tools
- Using Zed-FULL to create transponders and read pincodes
- Removal using hot air and refitting using soldering stations
Who Should Attend
Anyone wanting to expand their auto locksmith services into EEPROM programming, this highly skilled area offers the opportunity to expand your services and maximize your income.
NCFE accredited level 3
|Duration :||1 Day (9am - 5pm)|
|Course Code :||IIQ2057|
|NQF Level :||3|
|Price :||£300.00 + VAT|
|July 2023||Thursday 20th||6 Places Available|
|November 2023||Wednesday 8th||6 Places Available|
Book This Course
To book this course, please click the button below to be taken to our main webiste. From there, you can select all the courses you wish to book in one place and make the necessary payment. Once the booking is completed, we'll be in touch shortly with confirmation of your booking.