Delphi E Learning
What is the Delphi Technologies Academy?
An e-learning platform that provides technicians with the ability to enhance their skills and knowledge across a wide range of topics. From the very latest technology such as Hybrid/EV & ADAS right through to servicing traditional braking systems – it’s all covered!
Who is it aimed at?
The breadth and depth of content means that the Delphi Technologies Academy is relevant to all levels of technician and allows users to learn at their own pace. There is no limit on the number of times that content can be viewed so its an ideal tool to refresh knowledge as well as learning new skills.
How is the content presented?
There are 8 different subject categories containing over 200 learning modules. The content is presented in a user-friendly format with an extensive library of video content being complemented by interactive text with questions. Any new content (of which there is plenty!) is highlighted on the home page to make sure that the user is always up-to-date with the latest technology.
What is unique about Delphi Technologies Academy?
As a global leader in automotive technology, Delph Technologies has a unique insight into how to service the vehicles of today and tomorrow. The Delphi Technologies Academy gives us the perfect platform to share this knowledge with the technician and further strengthen the skill base of the aftermarket.
8 main training categories
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle
- Exhaust & Aftertreatment
- Petrol Systems Diesel Systems
- Chassis Systems
- Vehicle Electrics
- Other Systems
- 200+ individual training modules
- Extensive video content filmed in real world workshop environment
- Interactive text and questions
- Engine simulator
- Training Needs Analysis questionnaires
- Own training profile containing all certificates earned
- Mock tests for IMI accreditation
- Designed for all devices including tablets and mobiles
Benefits to the technician
- Training from a leading, global OE manufacturer
- Flexibility to train when and where suits each individual
- Determine own training pathway and pace
- Designed for all levels of technician – from apprentice to master technician
- Tests practical skills via the engine simulator
- Pinpoint knowledge gaps to prioritise training topics
- Watch how-to videos when faced with real-life service/diagnostics issues
- New content ensures kept up-to-date with latest technology
- Blended approach on H/EV courses can provide direct contact with trainer
|Course Duration||12 Months Online Activation|
|Price||£220.00 + VAT|
|Clicking the purchase button above will take you to our main website at www.hickleys.com|